Saturday 12 March 2011

Note pad holder

Burning the midnight oil last night reading my docrafts magazine and I found a great project to try and it was this handy note holder so I thought I would put a twist on it and add a calendar (word of warning if you want it to hand straight put your note pad in the middle I put mine to the side and of course it hung wonky but all the same it looked good when finished I decided to use cake shoppe collection paper ans stamps from docrafts 8x8 mountboard and a small note pad measuring roughly 3 and a half inch by 5 and a half but you could use any size you want I inked the edges with SU choc chip ink but you could use tim holtz walnut stain same look after all why don't you send your versions of this theme I would love to see what you come up with x till next time happy crafting.
Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Virgin Media

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...