Tuesday 21 June 2011

Ribbon Girl Colour challenge

Well its been a really wet weekend and have had to try and keep my daughter amused but it didn't work very well so we ended up going out on Saturday afternoon, to visit my sister, but then she didn't want to stay long I think tiredness was setting in, so it gave me chance to think about which challenges I wanted to enter.

 The ribbon girl was definitely one that I had to enter, I knew i wanted to use my new seam binding which I had ordered from the store and can I say what a fabulous experience it is, to have your package sent to you wrapped so perfectly, and the delivery was quick, what a great team, the seam binding was all individually wrapped I think I ordered five shades, and everything was wrapped beautifully in tissue paper, in this card I am using Molly Bloom, and after colouring her a few times I got used to her quirky shaped face and chunky arms, I used my pro-markers and then added some depth with my prisma’s.

Recipe

  • Su very vanilla cardstock
  • Paper mania shimmers cardstock in pink
  • Dove craft check paper
  • Martha Stewart Punch around the page
  • Ribbon Girl seam binding in cream
  • 1 foam rose one paper rose pink and cream
  • sentiment Paula Pasqual

I am also entering this in to a sketch challenge over at 

Cupcake craft challenges, with this sketch

The sketch can be rotated, or flipped as long as the elements stay the same, so here’s mine.

molly2

and the close up,

 

molly1

Thanks  a bunch for stopping by

signaturen02-1

Design I_

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the flowers. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card sharon.your colours and details are really pretty and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...