Monday 11 April 2011

Magnolia Challenge

 

The Challenge I am entering is the Just Magnolia challenges and here is the sketch we have to follow, to be honest i was quite unsure where to start especially when it came to co-coordinating my papers, oh wait here i go again give me a minute while i convince myself that i cant do it, i thought i was over it after the lovely comments i got from the simply stampin challenge, a big thank you to the ladies who left a comment, i do appreciate it, it gives me the push i need to do more, i have completed the card for this challenge but i am reluctant to post it as i feel it could have been better.  

 

                                           sketchmagnolia

 

 

 

 

 

347A013AA8D7EA72EEA36668CA936FEFDesign I_

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...