Wednesday 6 April 2011

Picture perfect

 

I am really pleased with what i produced yesterday, i had a bit of a block and could not find my mojo, so i figured if i started from back to front, it may help at least then i don't have to worry about what image am i going to use, i chose my card stock Basic grey SU,  then i chose my DS papers, and layered them up, then i chose my ribbon and it had to be early espresso SU,  i just love it its so gorgeous, then last came my image and sentiment, and i could not bear to waster my papers so i used leftovers for embellishments, flowers punched out with boho blossoms punch SU.

FSCN2928

 

And here’s a close up of the ribbon detail, a tutorial that i found on you tube, its great for  if you get stuck with a technique just search for it, and have a go.

DSCN2925

 

347A013AA8D7EA72EEA36668CA936FEFDesign H_

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...