Monday 30 May 2011

Design team call and a challenge

 

The time really has flown by and my nerves are starting to fray as time is running out for Make it Monday design team call i had an entry which I'm hoping that the lovely Jacquie will let me withdraw it and enter another creation as i was not completely happy with it, and feel that i would be letting myself down if i did not do something about it, I also found another call that it would suit perfectly and it is called Top tip Tuesday they have some great top tips coming in from followers and that is very useful, I believe i have a lot to share, and would love to do this through a design team,  and here is my entry,

 

mimcard

I think i had thought a lot more about embellishments this time round and colour,  I hope you like it.

dtcallclosup

And here’s the close up.

Thanks for stopping by.

347A013AA8D7EA72EEA36668CA936FEF

DesignJ_-3

3 comments:

  1. OK - Sharon you worry too much. The first card was fine, but then again this one is too! You're just trying to make my decision even more difficult that it already is! - Jacqueline xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, Lovely card and thank you for applying to our DT Call!!! I have tried to email from a couple of email accounts and the emails keep coming back.... not sure why! sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card sharon.the image is faba nd i love your pretty colours.
    good luck in the dt call and challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...