Thursday 19 May 2011

Make it Monday DT

What a wonderful day it is, and a great day for taking photos, so my Black cat came up a treat and  this is my entry for Make it Monday dt call the challenge was a sketch, and here it is,

mimsketch

The deadline is Tuesday May 31st, so if your interested, don't miss out, and here’s my take on the sketch, I kept it very simple, black and white, just a few buttons and gems for embellishing.

blacknwhite2

And here’s my close up,

 

blknwht

And I'd like to wish everyone who applies good luck.

347A013AA8D7EA72EEA36668CA936FEF

Design N_

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card - very elegant in black and white. Thank you so much for taking part in the Make it Monday DT Call - good luck.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...