Tuesday 16 August 2011

Ahoy Matey

Well a glorious washing day today which is why I am posting a bit late, every time I intend to post a bit sooner things crop up, don't you get that, so on to my card, and this week I am covering two challenges from my favourite blogs an they are I(heart )pro-markers and  A Passion for pro-markers, this weeks theme over at a passion for pro-markers is Arrrrghggh  PIRATES, hehe, and over at I love pro-markers its a sketch this week given to us by Karen and its a good un I can tell ya,

#78karens design sketch

So rather than tamper with it, as it has been a while since I have tried a sketch challenge, I kept it simply as it is, and here’s what I came up with

tilda1

The image is Pirate Tilda and I have coloured her in pro-markers

Skin tones: Ivory, Vanilla and Saffron

Hair: Ivory, Canary and Tulip yellow

Top: Canary yellow, Mustard and Pastel yellow

Trousers: Lime Green, Moss and Olive

Boots: Tan, Sandstone and Caramel

And here's’ the close up hope you like it.

tilda2

Thanks for stopping by see you later.

signaturen02-1DesignJ_-3

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon. She is a cutie is that Tilda, and a lovely card she makes too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, lovely and bright, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card sharon.love the bright colours and image and fab layout :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon,
    i love your really cute tilda image, it goes really well with the colour scheme, :) I too am entering my card for the passion for promarkers challenge (Number 3), would you care to take a look?, many thanks before, hugs,, Harry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahoy there Sharon...Tilda makes a super sweet pirate :0)..thanks for joining us at PFP..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon,
    Tilda just makes the sweetest pirate!. Love your card & the fabulous colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...