Wednesday 3 August 2011

Extra Bling with a side order of Fab-u-lous

I could not wait to get my hands on Kenny K’s booty -licious babe, she is a dream to colour in and I'm not finished as I want to try her in all different colours, you know you just cant get enough colouring time in its not fair, I kept the card quite simple because I want the image to stand out, this card is especially for this challenge over at Make it colourful, the theme is colouring dark skin and this is one of the trial and error problems that I had to overcome when I first got my pro-markers, so I made my self a colour reference guide, you will find it in one of my earlier posts, but I don't think I got any photos of the inside of the book, any way I'm waffling on here's my card for the challenge, hope you like it.

bling1

And a close up for you, I used my Pro-markers Tan, Caramel and Cocoa,  and Prisma’s  Burnt umber cardinal red and terracotta.

blinclo

Check you later Gurlfriend.

Thanks for stopping by

signaturen02-1

Design M_

1 comment:

  1. stunning card sharon.i love the sassy image and your colouring is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...