Thursday 4 August 2011

Crafting for all Seasons Dt Call

I'm writing this post for the Dt call at Crafting for all seasons, I love my craft, and work with a lot of mediums not just card ink and paper. Crafting for all seasons is  an excellent blog that hosts some exciting challenges use the link above and head over and have a look they have some wonderful design team members, who also have some very inspirational blogs which I find has helped me try new things all the time, they also have some wonderful sponsors, some of which I already use and I am  very familiar with, and I hope this reflects in the projects I am posting for the call hope you like them.

jul3

Here’s the first, stamp is Simply sassy, papers are paper mania, die cuts are Marianne creatable, ribbon is satin seam binding from Stampin up, charm from my stash.

onelayer-1

This is Nellie Snellen Stamp, using a spot light teqnique, coloured with prismas, as a one layer card, also including some of my own sketching.

anya2

My third card is a twisted easel, with TGF miss Anya, she has been coloured with pro-markers, and mounted on to a punched layer with my own embellishment's from my stash

 

Thanks for stopping by

signaturen02-1

Design N_

2 comments:

  1. fantastic cards sharon.really showcases you different styles and techniques :D
    good luck in the dt call .

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...