Tuesday 2 August 2011

More animal antics!!

I was meant to post this last night but got side tracked by Simply sassy and can I just say that Krista Smith’s new blog is looking really pretty, so head on over to take a peek, so on to my next challenge and this card I had made for my sister to give to her god daughter, and because I didn't know if she was a girly girl I kept to animals which is always a safe bet when doing kids cards, she is turning four, so I kept it quite basic actually compared to what I normally make, and here it is

godaugh-1

And a close up for you,

goddau2-1

I have kept my post fairly simple today so please excuse me as I have one last project to do for the DT call over at Simply sassy submissions close tonight and I am cutting it fine. I am entering this card in to the following challenges

Cupcake craft challenge: Birthdays with a number

Forever friends: Include an animal and use pastels

Make it Monday: Linky party anything goes

So at some point if your taking part in the linky party too I may just head on over to your blog also and leave you some sugar.

See you soon x

signaturen02-1

Design I_

8 comments:

  1. oh what a cute pair lol.. love the papers too.. really summery
    Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Love the colour. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card sharon,the image is adorable and i love your pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet & adorable card! Love that image and colors! Such lovely details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! Oh what a cute card, I love the little lions! Thanks for joining in the How Old challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card .. did you drew the lion ? so cute ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card a lovely scene,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card.

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...