Thursday 11 August 2011

Colour match challenge

Well I knew this one was not going to be easy but I am going to give it my best shot, the simply sassy design team this week is lead by Elaine and she has asked us to recreate the colours in this image, but not using the same image, MMMM I thought, so here’s Elaine’s image

Elaine

Beautiful colouring and I'm probably thinking she has used copic’s to colour her image so no matter what I think I will not be able to get my shades as close as I would like and hence the challenge

And here’s mine

sassy image

I myself have used my pro-markers  along with my prismas to try and recreate at least the same blended effects, you can get a better close up by clicking the image if you like, hope you like it, well done Elaine your blending is beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by, Hugs

signaturen02-1DesignJ_-3

1 comment:

  1. she looks stunning sharon.the colours are beautiful abd fab sassy.
    good luck :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...