Tuesday 2 August 2011

Simply beautiful

I cant believe my luck when I was visiting my favourite blogs that i should stumble across a DT call for Sugar nellies Simply sassy blog oh my word I nearly jumped out of my chair, a chance to join my favourite designers, with such awesome stamps, so I counted my first card pillow talk as my first entry and here’s my second showing a completely different style, I have left it CAS, and just used pearls and ribbon for this card I have also used for my sentiment film strip greetings and die from whimsy stamps which fitted perfect as she is sassy and fabulous,

hippi3

hippi1

And as always a close up for you

 

hippi2

Pro-markers used  Pumpkin, Bright Orange, Peach, Soft Peach, Tan, Sandstone, Ivory, Vanilla, Prisma’s  cardinal red.

 

Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by

signaturen02-1Design H_

2 comments:

  1. stunning card sharon.fab sassy and i love your zesty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this one too...fab colours!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...