Monday 1 August 2011

Simply Sassy

Artist and creator of  Simply Sassy stamps Krista  has totally got me hooked, her artwork and images are so different and to cool for school that I had to get my hands on a couple to have a play and play I did, I had so much fun, colouring these as they are so expression able,  and they take on their own personality that each one you could actually fit them to some one you know. I created this card using Pillow talk, link there for you, and I absolutely loved it now I never normally do this but I could not wait to colour the image and I started with the theme reds and hot pinks which really worked well, I used pro-markers crimson, lipstick red, hot pink, and cardinal red, skin tones I stuck to vanilla, saffron and ivory and for her hair I used cool greys 1,3,5 and black and here's what I came up with

julie2

And another view,

jul3

And a close up for you,

juclose

I would like to enter this in to the following challenges

Craft you Passion: Anything goes #69

Make it Monday: Anything goes #48

Thanks for stopping by, we love comments x

signaturen02-1

Design O_

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card...fab colour too!! Good Luck with the DT call.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, nice colors!
    I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card sharon.i love this sassy and your striking colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really fantastic image and colors - wow !!! Thank you for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenges hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your card on Make it Monday & I just had to stop by & say how much I liked it! That flower arrangements is awesome!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon

    Gorgeous card!! The papers are fabulous and your colouring is excellent.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful papers, colouring, such a lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, I love that gorgeous bouquet of flowers on your card! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...